Saturday, March 14, 2009

There is a FIRST for everything!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I never went to prom
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes I am married to him!
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Never
4. What was your FIRST job? Wendys
5. What was your FIRST car? A 89' gold Mitsubishi Galant
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My little Paigey
7. Who the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Jossi
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I have no clue?!?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To Florida to visit my grandparents and it was also the first airplane ride I rode all by myself
10. Who was your FIRST best friends and do you still talk? Kerianne Bushman was my very best friend since 2nd grade and yes we still talk!
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? My grandparents house
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Dallon
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My mom and dads
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Kissed my hubs
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Good charolette in 8th grade it was a blast!
16. FIRST tattoo? I have never had one nor do I ever want one
17. FIRST piercing? Ears
18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Mexico
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Snow white
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Pennsilvania
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Ha ha me and my sister shared a room for a while does that count?
23. If you had one wish, what would it be? For more wishes and then I would wish for tons of money
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To learn how to salsa dance I think it would be fun and it will get me in shape
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Anyone who wants to!!

2 comments:

  1. lol I posted a comment before this but I don't think it showed up! oh well! See you tonight skank! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you are a skank! lol love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Muah!

Muah!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Hott shades babe!!!

Hott shades babe!!!

I love you paigey!!!

I love you paigey!!!

The result of being bored at work...

The result of being bored at work...

Mexico Baby!

Mexico Baby!
(So Fun)

Our friends Trev and Blaire!

Our friends Trev and Blaire!