Thursday, March 5, 2009

High School!

So tonight me and Paige took my little sister and her friends prom dress shopping. They are so funny I remember when I was that age and having the time of my life with no worries at all except for maybe boys ha ha! I am just so glad I am out of High School, to much drama for me! But I am so happy that my sister is having a good time. I am also grateful that my sister is still my best friend and is not to "cool" to hang out with me! Thanks Sis I love you! :0)

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty CRAZY! But all super cute! Thanks for inviting me! love ya and sorry about not txting you last night, we had a LATE night! ;o) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my "family portrait" post. Yes I LOVED your wedding pictures! They turned out gorgeous, and I remember you telling me how he was kind of annoying! lol but he's worth looking up! What was his name?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Muah!

Muah!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Hott shades babe!!!

Hott shades babe!!!

I love you paigey!!!

I love you paigey!!!

The result of being bored at work...

The result of being bored at work...

Mexico Baby!

Mexico Baby!
(So Fun)

Our friends Trev and Blaire!

Our friends Trev and Blaire!