Monday, March 9, 2009

Church!!!

So yesterday morning I still hadn't gotten over being overly stressed and honery! I woke up and thought I so don't want to go to church :0( ! But I ended up going anyway and I am so glad I did I heard everything I needed to, to get over my little stage I was going through! The speakers talked about the administering of angels and how the lord will never leave you alone they had so many touching stories I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with the spirit and start to cry like a little school girl! I am so glad that I went to church and I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life so that I can have experiences like this on a daily basis!

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how happy that makes me! I was so worried about you all weekend! Have you two talked yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to feel the spirit in this time when you need comfort! There are times when I really don't feel like going to church, but when I do I'm so happy that I went! I'm so glad that you are still in tune with the spirit! Don't ever let it go! :)
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Muah!

Muah!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Hott shades babe!!!

Hott shades babe!!!

I love you paigey!!!

I love you paigey!!!

The result of being bored at work...

The result of being bored at work...

Mexico Baby!

Mexico Baby!
(So Fun)

Our friends Trev and Blaire!

Our friends Trev and Blaire!