Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hmm Eight things...

8 Things I'm passionate about: 1. My Life 2. Things I have accomplished 3. My hubby of course 4. My family 5. The Temple 6. The Gospel 7. My friends 8. Just always being myself!

8 Words/Phrases I use often: 1. Crap 2. Hey boo 3. Are you kidding me? 4. Its like...come on 5. Get over it 6. Deal with it 7. Your mom! 8. I love you!!! Fyi: If you didn't notice most of my phrase/words are rude I just can't help it!!! :0)

8 Things I want to do before I die: 1. Skydive 2. Have childeren & lots of grandchilderen 3. Visit just tons of places around the world 4. Go to nail school 5. Go on a mission with Dal 6. Be a stay at home mommy and raise my kids 7. Live a great and happy life 8. Raise really good kids

8 Things I want or need: 1. A house 2. Brand new car 3. A puppy 4. A kitty 5. I'm with haylee I want a chef as well! 6. A boat 7. My own dance studio 8. A great diet to loose weight

8 Things I've learned from the past: 1. Most boys suck 2. Be yourself 3. Most girls are nothing but drama drama drama 4. If they are a good friend they most likely will always be your friend 5. Always think before you do I still don't follow that rule 6. Love others 7. You can do anything you put your mind to 8. Live everyday as if it were your last

8 Restaurants I love Mmmm!: 1. Sonora grill 2. Famous Daves 3. Maddox 4. PF Changs of course 5. The Elephant Bar (in Cali) 6. Rodizios 7. Bellas 8. Olive Garden

8 Shows I love to watch: 1. The Office 2. I love Money 2 3. Dr. Phill 4. Sponge Bob 5. Fairly Odd Parents 6. American Idol 7. So you think you can dance 8. Intervention

1 comment:

  1. You speak truth Nicole. Alot of girls are DRAMA DRAMA. Not AFCU girls though. We kick total butt :) MiSs YoU NicoLe

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Muah!

Muah!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Hott shades babe!!!

Hott shades babe!!!

I love you paigey!!!

I love you paigey!!!

The result of being bored at work...

The result of being bored at work...

Mexico Baby!

Mexico Baby!
(So Fun)

Our friends Trev and Blaire!

Our friends Trev and Blaire!