Monday, May 4, 2009

San Fransisco!

Every year all of us girls on my husbands side of the family go on what's called a "girls weekend" and it is always super fun!!!! This year we went to good ol' San Fran I had a blast! We did tons of things we went to Alkatraz, Fishermans' Wharf, and to see Wicked! Wicked was AMAZING by the way! Here are some pics from our trip!

San Fransisco!

Shay, Me and Sherri at Fisherman's Wharf!

Sorry this one is sideways! This is at the theatre to go see wicked!

Alcatraz was a ton of fun to see!

Look how cute these seals are! (They stink really bad though)

We all thought this BUM was funny! I still didn't give him money!

Me and Shay at the seal statue!

Me arm wrestling an antique! This is at an antique penny arcade that we went to and all the games still worked! there were a few creepy games too it was funny!

2 comments:

  1. lol hey did you see the one guy by the wharf who hides himself behind a bunch of branches and stuff, and then he pops out when people walk by and he scares them? I think he is the same guy in your picture that has a cardboard sign that says "will work for beer" or something like that! Everytime I've gone to san fran, he's always been there, even after YEARS! I'm so jealous nicole! I LOVE San Francisco! Maybe you me and Paigey should all go some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that shirt you wore to see Wicked! Looks like you had a blast! i miss you and im pretty jealous!
    I totally agree with jossi we should soo totally go!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Muah!

Muah!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Hott shades babe!!!

Hott shades babe!!!

I love you paigey!!!

I love you paigey!!!

The result of being bored at work...

The result of being bored at work...

Mexico Baby!

Mexico Baby!
(So Fun)

Our friends Trev and Blaire!

Our friends Trev and Blaire!