Saturday, December 27, 2008

TaG!!!

What I was doing 10 years ago: hanging out with my neighborhood pals, having lots of sleepovers, getting into trouble, pissing my mom off ha ha, and being boy crazy!
Five things on my to-do list today: Work :0(, Eat dinner, Maybe go check out the sales, Hang out with my hubby and clean up our Christmas mess!
Snacks I like: Anything chocolate, hot cocoa, doritos, nachos, and twizlers!
Places I've lived: Ogden Ut, North Ogden Ut, Harrisville Ut, Plaesant View Ut, Pennsylvania, and Maryland
Five things I would do if I had billions: Go on a shopping spree, Give, Buy a house, Buy a sexy truck, and Invest most of it!
People I want to know more about: My birth mom, My great grandparents, My siblings I have never met, myself , and Dallon!

Tag your it: Jossi that is about all I know who have not been tagged yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Muah!

Muah!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Oooh Laa Laa!

Hott shades babe!!!

Hott shades babe!!!

I love you paigey!!!

I love you paigey!!!

The result of being bored at work...

The result of being bored at work...

Mexico Baby!

Mexico Baby!
(So Fun)

Our friends Trev and Blaire!

Our friends Trev and Blaire!